Thank you for choosing to join in our group program. As we want to ensure that every participant has a pleasant and enriching time in this program, we trust that you will observe the following group norms.
- Please arrive on time. If you cannot attend the meeting, we would appreciate if you will notify us according to the program participation requirements.
- Participation is voluntary, you will not be forced to share anything that you don’t want to.
- However, we hope that by participating and contributing your thoughts, concerns and knowledge that you will be enriched by this experience.
- We hope to build a safe and caring space for all participants.
- Please be polite and practice consideration to everyone in the group.
- Receive feedback graciously and provide constructive, positive feedback to other participants.
- Respect the views and opinions of others and help to create a group setting that you want for building friendship and trust.
- Please practice patience and compassion so that it will be returned to us.
Confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Everything shared in the group must be kept confidential and must not be shared to anyone else outside of this group.
- Please refrain from sharing information about the activities or other participants information outside of this program or in any public or social media platforms.
- Participants are NOT allowed to record the program or take pictures of the program or activities.
- The counsellor or facilitator, upon professional discretion may share concerns to relevant parties given the awareness of any individual wanting to hurt themselves or someone else, or suspected situation of abuse.
In signing up for the program, you are agreeing to all of the above and to contribute to creating a safe, pleasant and effective involvement for all other participants.
We’ll see you soon!
Fit for participation
This program and the organised activities are by no means diagnostic or to be taken as psychological or therapeutic prescription. While we have trained facilitators to see to your well-being, we encourage you to see a qualified mental health professional if you feel that you require a diagnosis or specific treatment.
In joining in with this activity, you are assuring all organisers that you are fit and in suitable health to participate in this program and activities. As a participant, you will not hold Shadee.Care Ltd, our associates, partners, instructors and all personals involved in the organisation of this program and activity, liable for any injury, mishaps or accidents in the cause of the participation in the said activity. Shadee.Care Ltd, our associates, partners and all personals shall also be free of liability from any damages, disfunction and cost of usage of any equipment, attire, gear, props and all personal effects used by the participant in the program and activities.
If you are feeling very emotional at this moment and have thoughts of harming yourself or ending your life, please get help immediately.